Welcome to Demon Athletics!
Office hours are Monday-Friday from 10am to 1pm
For appointment please call: 970-259-1630 x.2302
In addition to our rigorous academics, DHS offers students dozens of athletic, extracurricular, and co curricular activities so that every student may explore their interests.
Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination on file in the Activities office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Your doctor's office should have the physical form to fill out and give you after your examination. Below, you will find the Updated CHSAA Physical Form you can print and take with you to your doctor's office. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be uploaded into your account during registration prior to the first day of practice/tryouts. Physicals are valid for 1 year from the date of the last exam. All athletes are required to complete a baseline concussion test before their first practice.
- Our registration process is with rSchool this year.
- You will only have to create one account for registration per family.
- Please have your physical form ready to upload and insurance information to input.
- The fees this year are as follows...
- 9R Student High School Activity Fee $125.00
- Out of District High School Activity Fee $200.00
- 9R Student Middle School Activity Fee $50.00
- Out of District Middle School Activity Fee $85.00
- You can pay online after you register by clicking on the PAY FOR ACTIVITY button under Quick Links
- If you prefer to pay by check, please drop off a check to the DHS Athletic Office during the hours of 10:00am-1:00pm. You will need to call when you arrive so we can meet you outside to collect your check. WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY REGISTRATION INFORMATION, PHYSICALS, OR ANY PAPERWORK.
- If you need to contact a coach for a specific sport, click here for coach's contact information
(If you did not pay during registration, you can pay here now)
Lettermen jackets: we suggest (but do not officially endorse) contacting KMD Active Wear in Farmington. 505-327-7812
Looking for directions to any high school in Colorado? Click here.